Annapurna Treks Cost $2269 per Person for 12 Days.
Annapurna region consists of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna, Kali Gandaki River & several Annapurna climbing peaks. The most prominent ethnic groups of people are Gurung, Thakali & Managis. Animals are found here, blue sheep & Himalayan Thar & vegetation ranges from tropical species to temperate forest of oak, beech & rhododendron. Mustang or Lo Manthang, the desert plateau located in the upper valley of the river Kali Gandaki, & to the north of the main Himalayan range also falls in Annapurna region. The popular trekking routes are Jomsom Muktinath trek, Annapurna Circuit trek & Annapurna Base Camp trek, Ghorepani Poon Hill trek, Dhaulagiri, Upper Mustang trek. The best time to visit this region for trekking & mountaineering is during spring & autumn. Possible to do short trekking in winter & summer.
Detail Itinerary of Annapurna Volunteer Trekking:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m): You will be received by our representatives and will be transferred to hotel. After checking into rooms, stay Overnight in hotel Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour: Half day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour of three places: Kathmandu: Swoyambu nath Stupa, Hindu Temple of Pashupatinath and Buddhist pilgrims of Bouddhanath Stupa , Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m). Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara, it takes 7 hrs. By Tourist Bus.
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga or Ulleri: One hrs. Drive to Nayapul (1050m) by private Car / Van, Then Trekking to Tikhedhunga. It takes 3 hrs. First day, we do not need to walk uphill so long.
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2675m): From Tikhedunga to Ghorepani, it takes 6 hrs. approximately. Morning the trail is gradually 2 hrs. uphill and walk through forest.
Day 06: Hiking to Poonhill (3120m.) – Back to Ghorepani, and Trek to Tadapani (2675m): In the morning, we will get up early and go for hiking to Poon Hill. From here you will see fantastic view of sunrise, and panoramic view of Himalayas, including Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Fishtail and others. Then, we will come back to Ghorepani, have a hot breakfast, and continue walking to Tadapani.
Day 07: Tadapani to Ghandruk (1950m): Trek from Tadapani (2675m) to Ghandruk (1950m)
Day 08: Ghandruk to Pokhara: Trek down to Nayapul and Drive back to Pokhara by private car.
Day 09: Pokhara to Kathmandu: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Day 10: Final Departure onwards destination: Today you will transfer to the international airport for your final departure.
The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Three nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Birethati- Pokhara.
- Ground transportation from Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Two nights standard accommodation in Pokhara ( First night of the trekking and last night of the trekking).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu .
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Dear valued visitor, First of all, we thank you very much for visiting our website and reading this page.
Our humble request to you:
When you consider an adventure trekking and expedition trip to Nepal, we request you to go with the genuine, experienced and the best service provider. After all your safety is the first and foremost priority so please choose the best and reliable company that can take best care of you.
And, we bet, not all the companies do exactly the way you expect it to go. Do not get lured by the low cost with hidden cheap tricks that you don’t realize until you face it. Know the real value of the trip experience and look for the operator who has genuinely high skills and experience of operating the adventure in the Himalayas.
It can be difficult to choose a reliable company out of thousands of companies but if you take a little more time to research about the operator, guides and the company, it definitely brings you the best result.
After all, as a responsible & experienced operator, we want you to be in the best hands for the adventure of your life time so that you get the best safely from it.
The price mentioned in above package is estimated for a luxurious travel package with accommodation in 2 Star to 5 Star hotels only in Kathmandu including meals (3 times meal and tea/coffee a day during trek in mountains). In addition to it, highly trained guides are also included with luxury services. The cost mentioned above can be altered according to your needs. Feel free to Contact Us for any queries Call Cell NO: ++977-9843081190.