Summary of School Funding Project 2016/2017
Goals of project were to fund the Needy children for their School Fee and Single women. And List of the Funded people are:
- Ranjana Lama
- Anjana Lama
- Single Women
- Manisha BK
- For Anjana Lama, Rs. 9600 was funded for School Fee, Rs. 5000 was funded for School Uniforms and Rs. 3000 was funded for Stationery.
- For Ranjana Lama, Rs. 8400 was funded for School Fee, Rs. 5000 was funded for School Uniforms and Rs. 3000 was funded for Stationery.
- For Manisha BK, We funded .
- For Single Women, We funded Rs. 10400.
|Breakdown of Funding|
|Vision Nepal – Australian||A. Rs. 17600 to Anjana Lama
B. Rs. 16400 to Ranjana Lama
C. Rs. 10400 to Single Women
D. Rs. 5000 to Manisha B.K.
|Vision Nepal – Other||–||–|
It was a helpful project. Its overall aim was to increase self-management and ability of family to provide the funds.
- Objectives is home stay
- Accommodation of funding long term goal
2017/ 2018 Vision Nepal School Funding Project.
Current document overviews what Vision Nepal is about, objectives for funding children and how much it will cost for 5 separates children’s in different circumstances.
- Pema Tshering Lama 30% from Australian donation, from other short fall etc
- Palmu Lama 50% is funded from Australian Peter Tingle from … from total annual …. Short fall of
- Anjana and Ranjana Lama 100% from Vision Nepal funds raised in Australia by Peter Tingle
- Nims Lama proposal
- Manisha B.K. proposal
The donations approval helpful but ongoing struggle to support ongoing cost due to parents inadequate income, cost involved etc
Objectives is to increase revenue through
- Income funds through Home stay coming February 2018
- Increase funds from donation