Sailung Phulasi Region Home Stay Trekking Cost per person for 5 Days $945/-
Volunteer in Nepal–Join us for Volunteer Medical Trek Nepal. If you are a medical professional or medical student, we need your help. In Nepal, health care can be nonexistent for those living in rural villages. Need Medical Care but can’t get it In Village; people often go years suffering from illnesses or discomforts that are easily cured with basic medical care.
The problem is they have no way to get to hospitals or clinics in the larger cities of Nepal. Many villages are a few days’ walk from the nearest road many villagers have no money to take a bus to a city once they get to that road. We have a way to help we bring the medical care to them!
We’d love to have you! What is Volunteer Tour Nepal Like?
Medical Tour Group in Sailung, Doramba and camp at Phulasi Village and similar medical camp was able to treat over 900 villagers in 3 days so be prepared to get busy! Some common ailments among villagers are skin problems, gastro-intestinal illness, dental problems, dysentery, eye, problems, untreated, wounds, ob-gyn, care, and infant-child wellness needs. Depending on your specialty and skill level; you will be assigned to various treatment areas. We need doctors and nurses for exams and treatment, medical assistants and students for triage and we also have opportunities for non-medical volunteers to handle administrative duties and to boost morale! The Nepali villagers love seeing the medical teams and volunteers come away knowing they gave much needed help and had a totally unique volunteer travel experience.
Phulasi Tour in Ramechhap district:
This is similar to the current tour we host in Nepal. Tour routes subject to change based on needs of villages. Medical Tour Nepal was created under the leadership of Vision Nepal.
Special Sailung Phulasi Volunteer Medical Tour (3100m), Sailung means there are one hundred smaller hills are surrounding with Sailung hill so the name is given Sailung in Nepali word Sai mean hundred Lung mean windy hill. This tour takes you to Thulo Sailung (3100m), its highest elevation, from where you will see a vast Himalayan range from Makalu to Dhaulagiri.In additional, this is the only tour from where you will have a glimpse of Tarai – the lowland of Nepal as well as the world’s highest-Mt. Everest (8848m). While trekking in this area, we walk high up on spectacular ridges in an area inhabited by Tamangs, yolmopa– an indigenous Buddhists community whose religion is a fusion of Buddhist Lamaism and the Shamanism Bon culture. It is common for a village to have a Lama and a Jhankri (Shaman). Except Tamang, you will have encountered with different ethnic people and experience about socioeconomic situation, life-style, and their professions. Moreover, the main attraction of this area is, it gives a wide range of exploration to the trekkers. The itinerary can be short and long.
Phulasi Sailung area Walking is a life-changing experience. As well as being an incredible mountains Views and the local people struggle, physical and mental challenge, that we take helps raise vital funds to support people living in rural village(poverty)vision Nepal Projects works with local communities to help them create their own sustainable solutions to children in the village and (poverty) together we are promoting education and sustainable tourism in the village area, ensuring access to clean water, teaching skills to grow food and advocating for their basic rights. And total of amount you paid the cost it is goes to school children fee 15% funds.
The sailung t tours are through the heartland of the Tamang. yolmopa people they are designed to maximize culture experience. These t tour s take you on a magical Journey through the maze of the Mahabharata tour a Hills, Visit painted Monasteries, Tamang and yolmopa people settlement, Holy hills, and rich in folklore and mythology, Amazing View A real so journey, relaxed pace to experience the Nepal of fairy tales, not in books or photos but though the experience of tour & trekking.
How You Can Help:
We offer you Volunteer and trekking packages are Sailung Phulasi, Everest, Annapurna and Langtang region. We have one day treks, 4-5 days treks and long treks up to 21 days. We shall provide you trained guides, porters and mules for the trek as necessary. Trust us for professional and friendly services…
Itinerary: Trip duration-8 Days Tours Duration 4 Days.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m) you will be received by our representatives and will be transferred to hotel. After checking into our rooms, stay Overnight in hotel Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour. Half day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour of three places: Kathmandu: Swoyambunath Stupa, famous Hindu Temple of Pashupatinath and Buddhist pilgrims of Bouddhanath Stupa, overnight at hotel.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Phulasi you will have scenery view with bus ride Beautiful.
- Day 04: Phulasi camp and village Tours
- Day 05: Phulasi Camp and Tours Village.
- Day 06: Drive from Phulasi to Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu Hotel.
- Day 07: free Day in Kathmandu and shopping, Overnight Kathmandu Hotel.
- Day 08: Final Departure from Kathmandu.
The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. Sailung Phulasi trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Airport picks up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Kathmandu to drive Maka deurali by bus or Jeep.
- Phulasi to Kathmandu drive back by bus or Jeep.
- All accommodations in Home Stay during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Dear valued visitor, First of all, we thank you very much for visiting our website and reading this page.
Our humble request to you:
When you consider an adventure trekking and expedition trip to Nepal, we request you to go with the genuine, experienced and the best service provider. After all your safety is the first and foremost priority so please choose the best and reliable company that can take best care of you.
And, we bet, not all the companies do exactly the way you expect it to go. Do not get lured by the low cost with hidden cheap tricks that you don’t realize until you face it. Know the real value of the trip experience and look for the operator who has genuinely high skills and experience of operating the adventure in the Himalayas.
It can be difficult to choose a reliable company out of thousands of companies but if you take a little more time to research about the operator, guides and the company, it definitely brings you the best result.
After all, as a responsible & experienced operator, we want you to be in the best hands for the adventure of your life time so that you get the best safely from it.
The price mentioned in above package is estimated for a luxurious travel package with accommodation in 2 Star to 5 Star hotels only in Kathmandu including meals (3 times meal and tea/coffee a day during trek in mountains). In addition to it, highly trained guides are also included with luxury services. The cost mentioned above can be altered according to your needs. Feel free to Contact Us for any queries Call Cell NO: ++977-9843081190.